The "Carlsbad Christmas House" where it snows every night in San Diego.
You must park to walk up for the full experience and get snowed on from the 3 snow machines as you wander through the scenes:
• see the flamingos and penguins frolic in the running waterfall,
• walk up candy cane lane to dance with Santa,
• watch the animated window display with winter fun and swimming penguins,
• enjoy Snoopy and Woodstock ice skating with their friends,
• visit the Land of Misfit Toys,
• then watch Santa having some trouble delivering gifts on the roof (with the Grinch watching with joy),
• and finally stop by to see the classic California scene Santa’s Gone Surfin’ (but don’t worry he’ll be back in his sleigh after shooting the tube).
Visitors are encouraged to contribute non-perishable food to the Food Drive for needy families.