Or snail-mail them to:
1. Read the Privacy statement before you submit your house.
2. Include your name, the full street address, city, state, zip code, county of the house or property displayed.
3. Information or a summary about the display and any special features (FM broadcast, Synched Light Show, etc), or scenes/themes that the display has, as well as any website, Facebook or video links.
4. Don't forget to send us the digital photos !! Submissions without photos will NOT be considered.
AGAIN... THINK OF YOU SUBMISSION AS A RESUME FOR A JOB !!
Your PROPER SUBMISSION (photos, description, address / contact information, etc) is the first and ONLY impression I will have of your display and WILL make all the difference in the world about your display making it onto the site or simply being deleted WITHOUT reply.
1.Photos MUST be least 1280 pixels wide - nothing smaller will be accepted or acknowledged.
2. All photos MUST be taken in Landscape mode.
3. DO NOT send blurry photos, or photos taken in complete darkness, unless a time exposure is used.
4. Each photo MUST be under 4 megs in file size.
5. No more than 10 megs total per email - you MUST send multiple emails spaced a couple of minutes apart so the servers between you and me don't get bogged down.
6. Do NOT send photos embedded in email, send all photos only as attachments.
1. Do NOT send videos to me! If you want your video to be added to your listing, post it to YouTube and send me the link.
HINTS: The "Best" photos are taken at dusk - before its completely dark. Always use a tripod. Use the self timer to eliminate camera shake. Do not use the flash. Try several different shutter or timing modes.